Friday, December 21, 2012

MY SUNSHINE





This is about my family... For your informations i have a big family.
I have eight of sibling, and i were the sixth.
i have 2 eldest sister, 3 eldest brother and 2 younger brother.
My first sister is married. It's been 4 years already. Now she had two children, both of them are boys.
My father work as taxi  driver, he work at the LCCT terminal.
He work for 24 hours. That's true! i certainly, don't have a lot of time with my father. Althought, my father is a wokerholic person, but he is caring and loving. He never forget his responsiblity. He also is a romantic husband, liked my mother said. But if with children my father are very strick. In our family, we have a rules. We have to follow the rule such as, every day we have woke up early. Do our subuh prayer and can't sleep after that becouse  we have to continue do the house work , such as cooking, washing and tidying the house. I knew my father do that with a reason. He want to diciplines us. Love u abah... He always work hard for support us, with never complaining. May allah will protect him with all the bad thing.
hah!!!! not to forget my mother.... i love her so much...
she is caring and she always be beside went ever i needed.
She are very supportive women.Undestanding us in any situations. She never give up with anything in her life. We love her so much...
Back with my siblings.. My second sister now are studying in UITM jengka doing her bachelor in accounting.
I have three brother, all of them are ex Giatmara Student, three of them had graduated from giatmara with electrical certificate.Now they are working at PICC as a technician.
My both younger brother are in secondary school study in standard four and two.
Not much to tell about my family. We are so low profile and always made decision together. We will not do something if some of us didn't agree with the decision.
Our family Moto is together and never be apart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment