Friday, December 21, 2012

MY buddyzzz


 
Please.....! look up the picture first..then i will continue my story...
Let me introduce all of them first, in the first picture wearing red baju kurung named Aisyah and the handsome one name haizal...
in the second picture, the girl that wearing white "tudung" named adibah, the cute girl that put her hand on my shoulder named nurain and the last but least the girl who is standing beside nurain named ariffah..
They all, are my best friend, some of them i had knew since my secondary school. 
We never been apart, we always study and do our activities together.
We share a lot of thing together. All of them are good listener and adviser. If i had a troble to solve my problem, the first thing i will do is to asked them opinion.
Since now, we are all busy with our college activities we tried to keep our friendship well. Once for a week, we will contact each other.
i was hoping that our friendship will stay forever. I really miss my high school moment, becouse from there i had learnt how to make a friendship.. i had learnt how to care each other and i had learnt how to belive,trust and apricient the person that we love... 
Thank god, becouse awarded me a good friend loving and caring...

No comments:

Post a Comment