Friday, December 21, 2012

College Girl



On 25th November 2012 , sunday i had register my self at Kolej Teknologi Timur for UITM program Office Technologi and Managment. Actually, the was near from my house. It onlu took 10 minute to reach the college. Not much to story about the college, it's fine to me. althought, i only been study there in  2 month only. So, not much can  i said. I just want to focus on my studies there.
I have make a friends there, alhamdulilla. But i'm a bit worry about my studies. Althought this course sound easy to some people, but actually this course focus more to business studies.
I hope i can finish my studies here with a excellent pointer and graduted as a UITM student.
Before, i continue my study at KTT, a have received so many offer from many college and university. More than 30 offer. I also get offer from "Politeknik Sultan Idris Shah" and a offer to continue my studies in form six. But didn't except all the offer becouse, i didn't get my parent permission.
Suddenly, one day i received an offer letter for UTM program in Accounting. My father want me to except the offer, i just did it. Becouse since i was in primary school he always dreaming of me to become an accounting.The college located in Melacca. I go there with unhappy felling. Becouse to me the course was to hard and i'm not ready yet. But i tried to do my best there, unfornately i just can't do the best. I was so frustrated, went i  think it carefully i just can't let the matters couse more trouble, so i had to decide to get out from there. The place was good to me, but it's about me, yes!! i have made my parent dispointed of me. But atleast i have tried to do the best. I follow what they asked me to do, i tried to made them happy and proud, but it's all also about fate. If that, is not good to me, no matter how hard i tried, it will still not be mine. Allah knows the best for me, i belive all happen for reason. Yes! it's true.. i had to many disablity, i may not be  a perfect person to other, but i always tried not to repeat the pass..   
Now I in KTT..
I will do the best for me and my future! i want to fulfill my ambition to become a literer. Insyaallah with madam azi, sir hakim, sir faiq, madam fara, ustaz johan and miss madi  helps
i'll try to get a flying colour result.
LOVE MY COLLEGE KTT
UITM!

No comments:

Post a Comment