Friday, December 21, 2012

MY BROTHER



 

On Wednesday, 6th December 2012 my brother made an accident at Desa Vista juction. On that day he just sent me to college at 8 pm, becouse i had to attend my orentation activities. We are very close, after i get a called from my eldest sister that he made an accident , i suddenly cried. My body was shaking, i was so shock that timed, i can't imagine if inything happened to him. She told me that do not to worry, now she and my mother were followed the ambulance to Serdang Hospital, she ask me to wait for my eldest brothers to pick me up. Then i just left the orentation hall with hidayyah and aliyah accompanied me. On behalf, i was waiting my eldest brother to pick me up, suddenly my friend hiddayah, heard the guard telling someone about an accident he just saw on the Desa Vista juction, he said the accident was teribble. He saw a lot of blood flow out from my brother head and my brother was unconscious. After i knew my broher condition, my body was shaking again and i told the guard that was  my brother and i can't stop craying anymore.  On that time, the only thing that i care if about my brother!  i just hopping that nothing happened to him.
 i pray a lot that night. I also cried a lot that night and i did't manage to sleep that night.
He was admitted in Hospital Serdang. My brother was in ICU for 2 night. Becouse he get a serious injured on his skull.
After 4 day in Serdang Hospital, then he was transfer into KPJ Seremban for futher cheak up. He was in KPJ Seremban for 5 days . After, five day my brother get more better but doctor advice him not to do heavy thing and not to think a lot becouse it will effect his brain. Now he is still under doctor observation. He needs to get rest for 2 month.  He also need to do a follow up for his leg and eyes. After the accident, my brother had do an opperation for his leg also. Now he had difilcult to walk and to see clearly on his left eye. Doctor said, it will take time to cure. I just pray to allah, that he will get well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment