Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Familly Vacation.


  on 25 February 2013 me and my family had go to Cameron Highland for our family vacation..
We stay nearest at Tanah Rata .. My sister have booking an Atpartment there.. Our atperment named is Desa Anturium..
The wether there is so cold... Seriously!  but we have lot of fun there... ^^,
At the Cemeron Highland, my father had took us to see the strawbery farm, tea farm, rose farm , bee farm and we also manage to go to  the "Pasar Malam "... Wow! at the " Pasar Malam" most people wearing a sweater.. For those who can stand for the weahter their just wearing a normal t.shirt...

At the atpartment my mom cooked.. She made a wonderful dishes... It is very delicious...
One of the menus is bolganise spygetty  and tomatoes spygetty. Those of it is our favourite menu! ^^,

We also had capture a lots of picture there... We also do many games there.. Such as at night, me and all my siblings will playing congkak and  Monopoly...  Thats was really funs!

Oh ! before i forget.. before we reach to Cameron Highland, we manage to stop at the "Air Terjun" near Tapah.. We stop for a minute there to have tea time! ^^, before its raining...

After that, then we continue our trip to Cameron Highland, we arrive there at 5 in the evening...

I can say that was my happier time in my life...! Becouse we never had a family vacation like this..








No comments:

Post a Comment