Wednesday, February 13, 2013

about HIM


hi...

long time dont see... HAHA~
hmm... let me guesses..  My blog is quite boring right???
i'm really sorry for that...
today i just want to share some story about my " friend" ...
can you all guesses, somehow it could be he or she?????

OKEY FINE! just let me tell it!
first of all, let me show you guys a picture of him...

 
his name is  AIE.. actually that's was his nick name..
he is my really good friend..
We have know each other for nine month..
And please belive me... He is just my good friend...
althouhgt, he is such a nice person
but i must admite, that care about him just as a brother..
AIE live in Melacca..
We meet becouce i was studied there in INTERNASIONAL COLLEGE OF YAYASAN MELACCA
he is 20 years old, and he know how to cook..
and he cooked deliciously..! i'm not lying, becouse i had tried taste it...
nyum! nyum! EXCELLENT!
haha~  ^^,
actually, he made the dishes just for me.. Oh! how nice of him... ^^,
 
 
AIE also is very..very... and very an active person!!!
he know how to play foodball, badminton, "Sepak takraw" and futsal...
he also had won many trophy the for spot mentioned above..
 
okey that also him.. MY CUTE FRIEND FROM MELACCA...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment