Wednesday, February 13, 2013

my Dream!





actually since i was little my dream is want to be a teacher..

and i want to marry a pilot... That is my dream...

and i always stick to it... i never change my dream to other..

no matter what happen i will tried to fullfill it...

After i finnished my SPM two years ago, i had apply to futher my studies in Education field..

But want can i say, allah knows the best for me.. I did't manage to continue my studies to become a teacher... But..! i continued my studies in UITM programme, after week suddently i get a good news from my mom, she said that i can sign a contract as a leturer affter i finnished my Bachelor.. hmm....

Thank god! That i still have a change to become a teacher or leturer.. Those word are actually have a same meaning...

So , i will do my best to fullfill my dream!.. Pray for me..



  I want to help the overcome generation ,so their will become a success person one day...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment