Wednesday, March 13, 2013

TODAY..... ^_^

on 14 march 2013, Thursday .. I have done my my speaking test . I came early to college at 7 in the morning  and wait for the other at staff room seven. After a while waitng my partner khaliza, called me and she said that she  will meet  me at the same place.

After a while, then sir Adib came. His late for 20 minute! whereas i had waiting there for an hour....
But never mine.. THEN suddenly he said he forgot to bring a correct keys for the room that will be held our speaking test... After that sir adib gave us 20 minute to took our breakfast first while he searching for a correct keys for the rooms.

After 20 minute, we came again at staff room seven to do our speaking test. Okey, the test going well as i aspect it..  Before the the test held , sir adib had gave some explanations about how the test were going to be. There are three of us, after he gave the explanation then he past a question paper to us, we got to discuss about How To Make Sure The English Campaign going well .

After a few minute of discussion, then  i made a conclusion for the topic discuss about , then sir adib say thank to us for our cooperation, we also say thanks to him as him conducted the test today...

THE END~


No comments:

Post a Comment